Sorry about English post: Looking for a German toy from the 80s

Hier passt alles rein, was mit den 80er-Jahren zu tun hat und du käuflich erwerben möchtest.
Antworten
LookingForAToy

Sorry about the English post, just seeing if I can hunt down a toy that my girlfriend had as a child.

She had called it "Mann Martian", though I don't think Martian was spelled as such. I think the toy came in 4 different colours, and had springs ontop of it head. It was an alien.

If anyone knows of the toy (and the proper spelling of it), or even better, knows where I can locate one, I would be very appreciative.

She was from East Germany (not sure if it's distribution was limited to there).

Thanks!
Zuletzt geändert von LookingForAToy am Do Jan 01, 1970 1:00 am, insgesamt 0-mal geändert.
Grund: X
SynthieM

I guess I know what you mean. We called them "Marsmännchen" and mine was orange, I think. They were made of plastic, about the size of a tennis ball, had a roundish body on feet and on the top were two springs with little plastic knobs on top of them, like antennas. The faces were painted and the nose might have been a little knob, too.

Unfortunately I don't have it any more and I don't know where to find one. But I'd say it wasn't sold anywhere but in the east.
Zuletzt geändert von SynthieM am Do Jan 01, 1970 1:00 am, insgesamt 0-mal geändert.
Grund: X
Antworten

Zurück zu „80er / 80s - SUCHEN / SEARCH“