Ben liebrand Grand 12 inches ???

Wie hieß der Titel gleich? Von wem war das? Einfach hier fragen!

--> Angebote, Neuheiten und Bestseller von 80er Hits
Raccoon
Autsch, stimmt ja, man kann ja jetzt in ganz Europa überweisen. Habe ich noch nie gebraucht! :) Mal bei meiner Bank nachhaken!

Danke für alle Hilfe hier!
Zuletzt geändert von Raccoon am Do Jan 01, 1970 1:00 am, insgesamt 0-mal geändert.
Grund: X
DJDANCE
MrMUSIC
Ich mache doch Online banking,hab aber mal gehört,dass man da nur in Germany überweisen kann,weil im Ausland mehr oder andere Zahlen (z.B. alphanumerisch) genommen werden und die nich in die Vorlage passen!
Zuletzt geändert von DJDANCE am Do Jan 01, 1970 1:00 am, insgesamt 0-mal geändert.
Mr.Music68
hmm, dann verstehe ich deine Frage nicht... oder deine Bank/Sparkasse kriegts nicht in den Griff!? :?
bei mir gibts das Eingabeformular "EU-Standardüberweisung", da kommen die BIC und IBAN Nummern rein und natürlich Kontoinhaber und Betrag und fertig iss! :)
Wo ist das Problem?? Kostet soviel wie eine Inlandsüberweisung.

Du solltest dich bei solchen Sachen auf der Webseite deines Kreditinstitutes kundig machen, da müsstest du genau informiert werden...
...oder du solltest die Bank wechseln :D
Zuletzt geändert von Mr.Music68 am Do Jan 01, 1970 1:00 am, insgesamt 0-mal geändert.
DJDANCE
Ich werds mal probieren! Danke!:we
Zuletzt geändert von DJDANCE am Do Jan 01, 1970 1:00 am, insgesamt 0-mal geändert.
bamalama
soeben erschienen:

CD 1:

01. TELEX – Moskow Diskow (English 12" version) 05:25
02. HARRY THUMANN – Underwater (12" version) 06:01
03. MARTIN CIRCUS - Disco Circus (full length version) 14:02
04. HAROLD FALTERMEYER – Axel F (12" version) 07:12
05. C.O.D. – In The Bottle (12" version) 06:03
06. DAZZ BAND – Let It All Blow 05:51
07. DAN HARTMAN – Vertigo / Relight My Fire (full length version) 11:59
08. SUPERMAX – Love Machine (12" version) 08:38
09. AMERICAN GYPSY – I'm OK, You're OK (12" version) 05:24
10. TELEX – Moskow Diskow (French 12"version) 07:28

CD 2 (The funky grooves):

01. GRANDMASTER FLASH – The Message (12" version) 07:13
02. BLONDIE – Rapture (full length version) 10:02
03. CHEMISE – She Can't Love You (12" version) 05:04
04. STEPHANIE MILLS – Medicine Song (12" version) 06:20
05. COLONEL ABRAMS – Trapped (12" version) 06:28
06. T-CONNECTION – At Midnight (12"version) 09:42
07. LATOYA JACKSON – If You Feel The Funk (12" version) 05:11
08. MIAMI SOUND MACHINE – Dr. Beat (12"version) 06:31
09 . PETER BROWN – Love Is Just The Game (12"version) 07:00
10. THE LIMIT – Say Yeah (vocal + dub version) 10:34

CD 3 (The most beautiful pieces of dance music):

01. SHARON REDD – Can You Handle It (Francois K Mix) 08:58
02. DAVID JOSEPH – You Can't Hide (Your Love From Me) (12"version) 06:41
03. SHARON BROWN – Specialize In Love (12"version) 07:13
04. JEAN CARN – Was That All It Was (12"version) 06:31
05. MTUME – So You Wanna Be A star (12"version) 05:19
06. HUGH MASAKELA – Don't Go Lose It Baby (12" version) 07:35
07. MIAMI SOUND MACHINE – Conga (12"version) 05:55
08. MANHATTAN TRANSFER – Twilight Zone (12"version) 06:06
09. DONNA SUMMER – Last Dance (full length version) 08:10
10. SANTA ESMERALDA – Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood (full length version) 16:12

CD 4:

01. THE JACKSONS – Can You Feel It (Live version) 06:08
02. M – Popmuzik (12" version) 04:54
03. PAUL HARDCASTLE – 19 (12" version) 05:14
04. MDMC – How About It (12" version) 07:24
05. THE BBQ BAND – On The Beat (original 12"version) 05:55
06. SUNBELT– Spin It (12" version) 07:38
07. FELIX – Don't You Want Me (12" version) 05:54
08. YAZOO – Don't Go (vocal + dub version) 08:25
09. SHEILA E – Glamorous Life 06:34
(Sheila E.)
10. MACHO – I'm A Man (full length version) 17:34

[img]http://www.liebrand.nl/grand12/g12-2_300.jpg[/img]

hier noch BEN LIEBRANDs kommentare zu den tracks:

CD 1 (More of my roots and favorites)

1. TELEX – Moskow Diskow (English 12" version) 05:25
At the time when part 1 of Grand 12 Inches was released it was impossible to get this track, therefore I am so pleased to get it for Grand 12 Inches. It ranks way up there with Moroder and the best of sequencer based electronic dance music. What makes it even better is that the french version is also included as last track on this CD!!
2. HARRY THUMANN – Underwater (12" version) 06:01
It took some time but I finally got a hold of this track and "Baby Records", the original record company it came from. Underwater marks the absolute pinnacle in instrumental / orchestral dance music. It's drive is only equaled by it's excellent orchestral arrangement. It's rhythm and bass line are pumpng and when played in your car, will have you speeding in no time. Special Thanks to Freddy Naggiar for granting me this track.
3. MARTIN CIRCUS - Disco Circus (full length version) 14:02
Another disco gem for true connoisseur. It proved however impossible to find the full length version. The best that could be found was a master of the first 7 minutes and a quite remarkable quality vinyl transfer. Should it be the better sounding short version or the 14 minute vinyl transfer. I decided on both giving you the first half from the master and the second half of the vinyl transfer carefully matched to the master.
If eventually the full master pops up somewhere, I am sure to find a way to get it to you in my effort to bring you the best possible (and impossible).
4. HAROLD FALTERMEYER – Axel F (12" version) 07:12
The theme to Eddy Murphy's charismatic performance of Axel Foley in the series of "Beverly Hills Cop" feature films. A decant master of the Latin Rascals version could not be found.
5. C.O.D. – In The Bottle (12" version) 06:03
A well executed electro version of Gil Scott Heron's "In The Bottle by C.O.D. which features also the much used "Uno Dos Tres Quattro" intro. Great stuff and great sound!
6. DAZZ BAND – Let It All Blow 05:51
Why this track? First of all because of the great syncopated synth riffs and daring arrangement, the funky clean sound and because I never could find it on any compilation CD previously.
7. DAN HARTMAN – Vertigo / Relight My Fire (full length version) 11:59
It is true that this record is abused for anything and everything related to the 80's. Nevertheless it is one of the finest pieces of disco ever made. Why does it deserve to be here whilst it was on so many CD's before? Because this is the most complete version ever. The original 12" version featured the 6:52 vocal version and the B-side had the 4:34 Vertigo Intro running seamless into the 6:48 "progressive instrumental version". Somewhere mid 80's the vertigo intro was spliced to the vocal version, but now you get the full story starting of with "Vertigo", the full length drum break before "Relight my fire" , the full length vocal version and the full length drum outro at the end. And all of this mastered from the original analog tapes from the archives of Sony resulting in a whopping 11:59 seconds
8. SUPERMAX – Love Machine (12" version) 08:38
This was so over the top at the time that it became cool again. It is a pain to mix as the tempo actually increases during the song from somewhere about 129 to a little over 132 BPM. Nevertheless great sound and master quality.
9. AMERICAN GYPSY – I'm OK, You're OK (12" version) 05:24
It is incredible that this piece of American sounding disco was produced by the same guy who created the cheesy girl group "Luv" in Holland. His name is Hans van Hemert. I'd loved to include the full Disconet version, but there simply wasn't room enough to fit it on any of the CD's
10. TELEX – Moskow Diskow (French 12"version) 07:28
As promised, also the french version of this great Belgian piece of electronic dance music.

CD 2 (The funky grooves)

1. GRANDMASTER FLASH – The Message (12" version) 07:13
From the famous Sugarhill label a landmark piece in Rap and Hip hop
2. BLONDIE – Rapture (full length version) 10:02
Blondie's short love affair with the dance floors of the clubs resulted in this track that might of just as easy been a chic track. Brought to you in the longest version around.
3. CHEMISE – She Can't Love You (12" version) 05:04
80's disco in top form along the lines of Patrice rushen. Mellow tempo and groove work like magic. I always remembered the track being longer, but this seems to be the full running time.
4. STEPHANIE MILLS – Medicine Song (12" version) 06:20
Don't you just love that groove!! Great tom fills and sequences bass line combined with a super vocal performance by miss Mills
5. COLONEL ABRAMS – Trapped (12" version) 06:28
All time classic in 12" version. This track saw it's life-span greatly expanded by the very use full acappella version included on the 12". Unfortunately there was no space left to include it...:(
6. T-CONNECTION – At Midnight (12"version) 09:42
In a time with drummers not keeping the rhythm to tight this was a relief with a rock solid groove probably made from a tape-loop and minutes of it before the song kicks in.
7. LATOYA JACKSON – If You Feel The Funk (12" version) 05:11
No idea how she did it and not a fan of the rest of her doings, but this is a great track and I DO feel the funk.
8. MIAMI SOUND MACHINE – Dr. Beat (12"version) 06:31
Taken from the original production master from the archives of Sony.
9 . PETER BROWN – Love Is Just The Game (12"version) 07:00
Great track from Peter Brown. I did my homework listening to "Do you wanna get funky with me" from one of his earliest albums. Master quality form original Production master.
10. THE LIMIT – Say Yeah (vocal + dub version) 10:34
Produced by two of my friends (and mentors) Bernard Oattes and Rob van Schaik and mixed by John Luongo (who also did "Relight my fire") this is the definite master to have. Not the radio version messed up by over-eager processing, but the original clean 12" mixes. A and B-side, both taken from the original analog masters. Simply brilliant!

CD 3 (The most beautiful pieces of dance music)

1. SHARON REDD – Can You Handle It (Francois K Mix) 08:58
You know the version with all those edits, well this is that same mix in it's original form without all the edits.
It is a true Grand 12 inch, more than a piece of great music. It is an adventure you embark on taking you through more than brilliant musical arrangements with many solos, ad-libs, vocal scats and resolving in Sharon's wonder full vocal performance.
It was mixed by Francois Kevorkian in a time when having a mix neatly and clearly visualized on a computer screen was still decades into the future.
It leaves me wondering how he did it. Francois, let me know....
2. DAVID JOSEPH – You Can't Hide (Your Love From Me) (12"version) 06:41
Mixed by Larry Levan, a close friend to Francois K, this track sounds so great it's unbelievable. Great bass line, funky synth riffs and super drum outro.
3. SHARON BROWN – Specialize In Love (12"version) 07:13
Listen to that percussion, the delay on the hand claps, those vocals, the solo. Listen and listen again.
4. JEAN CARN – Was That All It Was (12"version) 06:31
One of my personal favorites ever! It was never a hit, but is always cherished by me and I felt a great urge to share this wonder full melancholic piece of dance music with you as this is also a part of what makes me tick. Brought to you in the complete 12" version taken from the original production masters which had to be baked in an oven for 10 hours at 55 degrees Celsius in order to become playable again. (Serve at room temperature)
5. MTUME – So You Wanna Be A star (12"version) 05:19
Everyone knows "Juicy Fruit", but this is probably one of the finest pieces of sophisticated soul full funkiness ever made. Real food for the soul.
6. HUGH MASAKELA – Don't Go Lose It Baby (12" version) 07:35
Raising the tempo and energy a little, here is the full 12" of the version I love spinning in the 80's
7. MIAMI SOUND MACHINE – Conga (12"version) 05:55
To my knowledge never before released in master quality, here is the full 12" version taken from the original production master from the archives of Sony.
8. MANHATTAN TRANSFER – Twilight Zone (12"version) 06:06
Manhattan Transfer affair with the dance floor opting for a solid groove but never loosing there sophisticated sound.
9. DONNA SUMMER – Last Dance (full length version) 08:10
Still looking to get my hands on "Our Love", here is another track by the true Queen of Disco. Taken from the casblanca box in it's long version.
10. SANTA ESMERALDA – Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood (full length version) 16:12
Taken from a great sounding unprocessed master made in the mid 80's, this is the full length version.

CD 4
1. THE JACKSONS – Can You Feel It (Live version) 06:08
"Can Youuu Feeeel It!!!!" Yes, that's where Todd Terry has taken it from.
2. M – Popmuzik (12" version) 04:54
This is Pop music in the true meaning of the word. It was featured on a double groove 12" version and this is the full version ending with "Loud and clear clear clear". ZTT dug up the master copy for me and although it sounds a bit noisy in the beginning, it still is the best sounding version I cam across.
3. PAUL HARDCASTLE – 19 (12" version) 05:14
Paul's biggest hit and rightfully so, here in the original English 12" version
4. MDMC – How About It (12" version) 07:24
Produced by Sander Bos and myself and a pretty experimental 12" it became. The track made it to no.1 in the dance charts in Europe and the version presented here is taken form my own master archive.
5. THE BBQ BAND – On The Beat (original 12"version) 05:55
There is a longer remix, but I opted for the original version comparing many versions on CD to find the cleanest one.
6. SUNBELT– Spin It (12" version) 07:38
The first time ever for this to appear on CD. This was one of the tracks that found it's way to my dance floor on the famous Disconet DJ-only label.
7. FELIX – Don't You Want Me (12" version) 05:54
A more recent "Grand 12 inch". Daring and with great dynamics in it's build-up
8. YAZOO – Don't Go (vocal + dub version) 08:25
Presented here in the Vocal + Dub Version. A great New-wave dance track from the 80's in master quality
9. SHEILA E – Glamorous Life 06:34
(Sheila E.)
There is an ever longer album version, but this is the one that worked best on the dance floor.
10. MACHO – I'm A Man (full length version) 17:34
Spinning this in the Keizer Karel Club in Nijmegen in the early 80's and mixing it to "Revanche" or "Easy Going's" "Fear". I found a shorter 11 minute master which was labeled being digital, but which sounded over- processed and was pumping into distortion. Frans vd Kamp came to me with a vinyl transfer which simply sounded better. Dilemma.... An over-eager mastering engineer probably ruined the only master version around, so this is the closest to conveying you the way it should sound, and to ease the pain of loss, in it's full 17:34 version.

So what is missing:

Obviously, Kraftwerk, the absolute fathers of all sequencer based dance music. Unfortunately, there was no way to contact Ralf Hutter (who I once met in a much to noisy club in Germany) other then riding a bike through his hometown and hoping to catch up with him if I saw him by chance. Even EMI records does not have a proper means of bidirectional communication. Nevertheless, great respect to Kraftwerk (and if anybody knows a way to contact them).

Bobby Orlando also proved impossible to track down and a week after completing grand 12 Inches 2, his new album dropped in my mailbox, including contact info. So here's hoping for the next edition

Telex : Moskow Diskow. Was missing from Grand 12 inches 1,
I succeeded in getting it! It is now available on Grand 12 Inches 2 !!!

Harry Thumann : Underwater. Was missing from Grand 12 inches 1
I found Baby Records, and it is now available on Grand 12 Inches 2 !!!

Other tracks still not available for licensing included Planet Rock. George Duke : Broken Glass and Herb Alpert's 'Rotation' and the track 'Beyond'
Also the tracks by Poussez and the Players Association were not available for licensing at this moment.

Maybe next time....
Zuletzt geändert von bamalama am Do Jan 01, 1970 1:00 am, insgesamt 0-mal geändert.
MaxiMan
Gibt es denn eine Bezugsquelle für den zweiten Teil, bei dem die Gesamtkosten (inkl. Versand) unter 30 EUR liegen.
Ich habe den ersten Teil seinerzeit direkt bei Ben Liebrand bestellt und war auch zufrieden. Aber 9 EUR für den Transport (inkl. Versicherung), nun ja.
Zuletzt geändert von MaxiMan am Do Jan 01, 1970 1:00 am, insgesamt 0-mal geändert.
dr.disco
ja gibt....ebay...
Zuletzt geändert von dr.disco am Do Jan 01, 1970 1:00 am, insgesamt 0-mal geändert.
bamalama
V.A. - grand 12-inches 3 / compiled by ben liebrand 4 CD SONY BMG 0828768223123 VERÖFFENTLICHUNG: 05.06.2006

Volume #3 in the hit series compiled by Ben Liebrand delivers the most wanted 12" versions of the biggest disco and dance hits from the 70s and 80s.

CD 1 (More of my roots and favorites):

01. Robert Palmer_You're in my System (Extended Album Mix) 06:00
02. Andre Cymone - The Dance Electric 05:35
03. Chas Jankel - Glad To Know You 06:37
04. Suzi Lane - Harmony 06:59
05. Chaplin Band- Madmen's Discoteque 06:30
06. Janis Ian-Fly Too High 06:51
07. Rah Band - Slide 06:39
08. The Real Thing-Can You Feel The Force 07:39
09. Anita Ward - Ring My Bell 08:12
10. Boys Town Gang- Cruisin' The Streets 13:14

CD 2 (The funky grooves):

01. Positive Force - We Got The Funk 04:31
02. Lakeside - Fantastic Voyage 06:12
03. Cheryl Lynn - Shake It Up Tonight 05:42
04. Colonel Abrams - I'm Not Gonne Let You 06:47
05. Crown Heights Affair -You Gave Me Love 05:52
06. Rose Royce - R.R. Express 12:01
07. Jerrry Knight - Overnight Sensation 06:30
08. M.F.S.B.- Love Is The Message 11:33
09. Edwin Starr - Contact 07:15
10. Earth, Wind & Fire - BoogieWonderland 08:16

CD 3 (More Funky stuff):

01. The Reddings - The Awakening Pt1+2 03:32
02. Earth,Wind & Fire - fantasy (Blaze shelter dj mix) 08:57
03. Trussel - Love Injection 07:53
04. Gene Chandler - get down 08:18
05. Billy Ocean - Are You Ready 06:46
06. Dynasty - I dont wanna be a freak 07:23
07. Herbie Hancock - Tell Everybody 07:50
08. Shalamar - Right In The Socket 06:42
09. Third World - Now That We've Found Love 08:16
10. The Commodores - Brickhouse (live) 10:26

CD 4 (Alternative + Pop):

01. Imagination - Body Talk 06:00
02. Fern Kinney - Groove Me (long version) 08:54
03. One Way ft Al Hudson - You Can Do It 07:03
04. David Bowie - Let's Dance 07:39
05. Fox The Fox - Precious Little Diamond 07:27
06. Fun Fun-Happy Station original 12" 12 07:16
07. Tavares - Heaven Irresistable Angel Mix 08:35
08. Los Ninos del Parque-Liaison Dangereuses 05:01
09. Talk Talk-It's a Shame 07:01
10. Faithless - Salvea Mea (Epic Mix) 11:52

[img]http://www.liebrand.nl/grand12/g12-3_300.jpg[/img]

more info:

Grand 12 Inches 3

CD 1 (More of my roots and favorites)

1 Robert Palmer_You're in my System (Extended Album Mix) 06:00
Powerfull funky sequences and kick-ass drums made this track one of my favorites
2 Andre Cymone - The Dance Electric 05:35
From the "Prince" factory this extreme electric funky track in master quality for you.
3 Chas Jankel - Glad To Know You 06:37
Excellent funky guitar riffs make this track a floorfiller dispite the wacky vocals.
4 Suzi Lane - Harmony 06:59
Produced by my "Hero" Giorgio Moroder, Harmony features the typical "Moroder Trademark" sequencers and drumsounds. Great Stuff
5 Chaplin Band- Madmen's Discoteque 06:30
It was the Instrumental B-side which became a club hit all the way in America. This Version gives you that Instrumental version and cuts to the Vocal version running 6:30 in total
6 Janis Ian-Fly Too High 06:51
Again Moroder at work for pop-icon Janis Ian. Sequencers in triplet feel and Anonymous Autonimous Vocals to go along. Taken from the original Analog mastertapes form the vaults of CBS.
7 Rah Band - Slide 06:39
Before "Clouds across the moon", The Rah Band was already on their way with this fierce instrumental track.
8 The Real Thing - Can You Feel The Force 07:39
Can you feel the force brings back memories of jumping on the dancefloor to this funky uplifting track. Can YOU feel the force?
9 Anita Ward - Ring My Bell 08:12
Introducing the pieuw sound of the Syndrum to the world, this is a disco standard.
10 Boys Town Gang- Cruisin' The Streets 13:14
Starting life as B-side, this soon became the prefered track in the Keizer Karel Club. This is disco to the masses, but a lifestyle to those of that particular persuasion ;)

CD 2 (The funky grooves)

1 Positive Force - We Got The Funk 04:31
Warm funk, smooth vocals great track
2 Lakeside - Fantastic Voyage 06:12
"Square funk" is how this track feels to me, and a fantastic voyage it is.
3 Cheryl Lynn - Shake It Up Tonight 05:42
From the early days of Disco spinning the songs in The Kwien Discoteque, this track brings back memories of that huge Studio 54 style disco out in the flat country of Holland.
4 Colonel Abrams - I'm Not Gonne Let You 06:47
The follow up to Trapped, not as big but very good.
5 Crown Heights Affair -You Gave Me Love 05:52
One of my all-time favorites and fortunately not killed by over-playing it.
6 Rose Royce - R.R. Express 12:01
Join Rose Royce on the RR express. Somehow I could never find a decent point where to "get out of this track". Therefore it's a good thing it runs a full 12 minutes
7 Jerrry Knight - Overnight Sensation 06:30
Funk for the connoisseur. Excellent track and favorite of many record store owners.
8 M.F.S.B.- Love Is The Message 11:33
The Sound of Philadelphia. The vocals are a bit on the sweet side, but that groove is a winner.
9 Edwin Starr - Contact 07:15
Solid Disco with trademark handclaps, Ben is on the dancefloor having a great night, actually believing that my parents didn't know we were in the disco (Clothes smelling of smoke big time). Those were the days.
10 Earth, Wind & Fire - BoogieWonderland 08:16
The Emotions join E W & F with great vocals and uptempo rhythms.

CD 3 (More Funky stuff)

1 The Reddings - The Awakening Pt1+2 03:32
From the B-side of the "Remote Control" 12 inch, this is one of the finest pieces of bassguitar ever.
Used to test PA's in those days, the ocassions where rare where I could play it o an audience.
Finally in master quality Part 1 and 2 together
2 Earth,Wind & Fire - fantasy (Blaze shelter dj mix) 08:57
It is a recent remix, but what makes it special is that is is mixed from the original multitrack using only the original sounds. This version gives you an in-depth look into "Fantasy" giving all instruments and melodies ample space to perform. Great mix!
3 Trussel - Love Injection 07:53
Funky Groove from my early years, great vocals.
4 Gene Chandler - get down 08:18
The master is noisy and although it was no problem to get rid of that noise, it did alter the track in such a way that it simply lost that authentic feel. So here it is including noise in Hi-Fi Stereo.
5 Billy Ocean - Are You Ready 06:46

6 Dynasty - I dont wanna be a freak 07:23
Used by 2 Brothers on the 4th Floor to create their first hit, this is the original 12" version.
7 Herbie Hancock - Tell Everybody 07:50
Rock steady groove, great percussion fills and a break that lasts forever with Herbie chanting along using the Sennheiser Vocoder.
8 Shalamar - Right In The Socket 06:42
Feel that electricity in this early electrofunk track that simply sparks with energy.
9 Third World - Now That We've Found Love 08:16
This track is actually the very first 12" version I ever bought, it had a plain blue island sleeve and the moment I love most is when the organ solo finishes and you hear that single hit on the timbales. Something my original vinyl didn't have and this one has, is the acappella intro.
10 The Commodores - Brickhouse (live) 10:26
The location was juicy lucy in Nijmegen and this track was that first "All the guys on the Left, All the ladys on the right" experience. (Also recommended is the live version of "yes we can" by the Pointer sisters).

CD 4 (Alternative + Pop)

1 Imagination - Body Talk 06:00
The band that came to fame by adopting one bass sound for all that their hits. A track simply wasn't Imagination without that trademark sound. Bodytalk was the first in that series and Imagination still rocks the house wherever they perform.
2 Fern Kinney - Groove Me (long version) 08:54
Sequencers, synthetic percussion and a vocal line so "over the top" sweet that it actually works. Add to this the long break and you have yourself a Grand 12"
3 One Way ft Al Hudson - You Can Do It 07:03
This track sparked a whole series of songs featuring a clever organ line that pushed the groove along in 8th's tempo. Rod's Shake it up (do the bugaloo) is another example of this style.
4 David Bowie - Let's Dance 07:39
Being a Bowie fan from the start I never could get my hands on the 12" master of this one, so here it is straight form the archives of EMI.
5 Fox The Fox - Precious Little Diamond 07:27
(Ben Liebrand 12" version)
Released in the same year as Michael Jacksons - Thriller, this 12" version edited by myself, outsold the Thriller 12" in germany. Thriller sold a whopping 85000 12" versions. My 12" version of Fox the Fox made a 115000 copies :)
The master is taken digitally from the original edited tape and this is as true to the real thing as one can get.
6 Fun Fun-Happy Station original 12" 07:16
Happy station was the first hit for Fun Fun and even became a bigger hit due to my scratch version. That scratch version appears more frequently therefor I present you here the "rare" original 12".
Dario Raimundi told me they fed the trigger for the cowbells through a standard cassette deck and simply messed with the recording levels to generate that random 16th feel cowbell pattern. Whenever they increase volume triggers where passed through and cowbells where heard in 16th pattern.
7 Tavares - Heaven Irresistable Angel Mix 08:35
As far as I know this is the very first time this remix appears in master quality. It was made for a compilation cassette and wasn't even pressed on vinyl. This master is taken digitally from the original edited tape and this is as true to the real thing as one can get. The voice of "skybird" is performed by Bernard Oattes of "The Limit".
8 Los Ninos del Parque-Liaison Dangereuses 05:01
Crazy 6 beat sequencer with crazy vocals to match slamming out of the speakers in the Keizer Karel Club in Nijmegen. Thank god my audience was just as crazy as I and had enough trust in their DJ to accept was what thrown at them. Those where the days.
9 Talk Talk-It's a Shame 07:01
A true Grand 12" with practically more break than song. Great percussive sounds echoing syncopated and earie sounds to complete the mood.
10 Faithless - Salvea Mea (Epic Mix) 11:52
What can I say, I just love the track.

[IMG]http://people.freenet.de/bamalama2000/ci4.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://people.freenet.de/bamalama2000/sf.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://people.freenet.de/bamalama2000/02.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://people.freenet.de/bamalama2000/bm.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://people.freenet.de/bamalama2000/tor.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://people.freenet.de/bamalama2000/eu6.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://people.freenet.de/bamalama2000/rewind.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://people.freenet.de/bamalama2000/vanessa.jpg[/IMG]
26.05.06 PLAYLIST mit TOFFI:
SAMANTHA FOX - "i wanna have some fun", MEL & KIM - "something special", BOYTRONIC - "maxi", V.A. - "eurovision song contest athen 2006" (2 CD), VANESSA - "vanessa", BANANARAMA - "drama", THE HUMAN LEAGUE - "hysteria", S.O.S. BAND - "sands of time", CHINA CRISIS - "working with fire and steel", HUBERT KAH - "sound of my heart", PET SHOP BOYS - "fundamental" (2 CD), CLAUDIA BRÜCKEN - "love: and a million other things" ---> ZAKK :)
[IMG]http://people.freenet.de/bamalama2000/hyst.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://people.freenet.de/bamalama2000/woopsnow.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://people.freenet.de/bamalama2000/sos.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://people.freenet.de/bamalama2000/0601.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://people.freenet.de/bamalama2000/hk.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://people.freenet.de/bamalama2000/13d.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://people.freenet.de/bamalama2000/cb.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://people.freenet.de/bamalama2000/add2.jpg[/IMG]
Zuletzt geändert von bamalama am Do Jan 01, 1970 1:00 am, insgesamt 0-mal geändert.
Fiat Lux
Die 4 ist da!

GRAND 12 INCHES 4

CD 1 (The Funky Grooves)

1 Michael Jackson - BillyJean 6:25 (original 12" version)
2 War - Galaxy 8:11
3 A Taste Of Honey-Boogie Oogie Oogie 5:34 (original 12" version)
4 Heatwave - Grooveline 7:29 (original 12" version)
5 Chic - Le Freak 5:33 (original 12" version)
6 Jimmy BoHorne - Spank 6:59 (original 12" version)
7 Peter Brown - They Only Come Out At Night 6:24 (original 12" version)
8 Sister Sledge - He's The Greatest Dancer 6:05 (original 12" version)
9 Billy Ocean - Stay The Night 6:15 (original 12" version)
10 Farley Jackmaster Funk - Love Can't Turn Around Suite 17:14 (Special Ben Liebrand Edit)

CD 2 (From relaxed to energetic)

1 Grace Jones - La vie en rose 7:28 (original 12" version)
2 Change - You Are My Melody 6:24 (original 12" version)
3 World Premiere - Share The Night 7:26 (original 12" version)
4 BB&Q Band - Genie 6:00 (original 12" version)
5 Aretha Franklin - Who Zoomin Who 8:36 (original 12" version)
6 Deodato - Fire in thge sky 6:48 (original 12" version)
7 Peter Jacques Band - Going dancing down the steet 5:51 (original 12" version)
8 Earth, Wind & Fire - System Of Survival 7:41 (original 12" version)
9 Jacksons - Walk Right Now 7:39 (original 12" version)
10 The 3 Degrees - The Runner 7:40
(rare funky long version)

CD 3 (My Sequencer based roots)

1 Pet Shop Boys - West End Girls (Produced by Bobby Orlando) 7:51 (original 12" version)
2 Bobby "O" - She Has A Way 5:50 (original 12" version)
3 The Mike Theodore Orchestra - High On Mad Mountain 8:14 (Full Length Version)
4 Divine - Native Love (Step By Step) 5:07 (original 12" version)
5 Bobby "O" - ImSoHotForYou 5:11 (original 12" version)
6 Azoto - San Salvador 6:55 (original 12" version)
7 Easy Going - Fear 7:52 (Full Length Album Version)
8 Midway - Set It Out 6:39 (original 12" version)
9 Flirts - Passion 9:02 (original 12" version)
10 Hot.R.S. - House of The Rising Sun 14:40 (Full length version)

CD 4 (Alternative and Pop)

1 Georg Kranz - Trommeltanz (Din Daa Daa) 6:19 (original 12" version)
2 Roy Ayers feat. Ubiquity - Running Away 6:56 (original 12" version)
3 Level 42 - Love Games 7:26 (original 12" version)
4 MaiTai - History 7:19 (original 12" version by Rutger Kroese)
5 Mantronix - Got To Have Your Love 8:24
6 Pointer Sisters - Automatic 6:08 (original 12" version)
7 Quincy Jones - Ai No Corrida (I-No-Ko-ree-da) 6:16 (original 12" version)
8 GQ - Disco Nights 5:15 (original 12" version)
9 Laid Back - White Horse 5:45 (original 12" version)
10 Jam & Spoon-Follow Me 12:29 (original 12" version)
11 George Kranz - Din Daa Daa (Acappella / Dub-Version) 3:06
Zuletzt geändert von Fiat Lux am Do Jan 01, 1970 1:00 am, insgesamt 0-mal geändert.
MaxiMan
http://www.amazon.de/Grand-12-Inches-5- ... RO3N98B4DV

Während amazon die VÖ von Part 5 zum 31.03.08 verkündet, findet sich auf der Seite von Ben Liebrand noch gar keine derartige Info (von der Titelliste einmal ganz abgesehen).

Wer weiß etwas Genaueres?
Zuletzt geändert von MaxiMan am Do Jan 01, 1970 1:00 am, insgesamt 0-mal geändert.
Antworten

Zurück zu „80er / 80s - MUSIKSUCHE / SOUND SEARCH“